EVMAP Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions") apply to the provision of services through the EVMAP on-line portal operated on the web interface www.evmapa.cz (hereinafter referred to as the "Web Interface") between
IČ (Company Identification Number): 04491785
DIČ (Tax Identification Number): CZ04491785
Registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, File 90210
Mailing address: Nebovidy 223, 664 48, Nebovidy
Telephone number: +420 530 508 424
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
As the Provider
And you as the User
- INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
- 1. The terms defined below are used in these Terms and Conditions:
- Price means the price per 1 kWh or a 1-minute time unit, a one-off fee that is listed on the Web Interface;
- Electric vehicle charge price means the sum of the price of electricity, time or one-time fee for charging or a combination of these components. Depending on the actual number of kWh taken from the LV 230/400V network, the duration of charging, or the one-time fee for using the charging stand;
- Electronic device means a computer, tablet, telephone or other similar terminal equipment;
- Charging station means a charging stand for electric vehicles operated by an operator;
- Charging stand fee means a fee, the amount and method of calculation of which is determined by the operator, and it is a fee for the use of the infrastructure and the operator's charging station. The amount of the fee is shown on the Web Interface;
- Operator is an entrepreneur – a natural person or legal entity, who is the owner or authorised operator of an electric vehicle charging station.
- 1. 2. What services do you provide?
We run an information system used to search for electric vehicle charging stations, including an interactive map of charging stations. Through our Web Interface, we also allow users to top up their credit which can be subsequently used both to charge electric vehicles at supported charging stations specified in Article 3.4. of these Terms and Conditions.
Please note that our company does not operate most of the supported charging stations. Individual charging station operators are always listed in the description of the specific station.
When using the navigation service to find a charging station, please bear in mind that the information given is only indicative and that we are not liable for any damage caused by incorrect data.
- 3. Which regulations apply to our legal relationship?
Our legal relationship is regulated by the following documents:
- Web Interface Use Terms and Conditions governing the protection of your personal data, protection of the content of the Web Interface and some other relationships related to the use of the Web Interface;
- Conditions and instructions provided on the Web Interface;
And in matters not covered hereby also by the following legislation:
- Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Civil Code");
- Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection, as amended (only if you are a consumer).
If your place of residence or registered office is located outside the Czech Republic or if our legal relationship contains another international element, you acknowledge that our legal relationship will be governed by Czech laws. If you are a consumer and the law of the country of your residence provides a higher level of consumer protection than the Czech laws, you will receive such higher level of protection in legal relationships.
- 4. How can I express my consent to the Terms and Conditions?
You can express your consent to these Terms and Conditions by topping up your user account.
We may amend or supplement the wording of the Terms and Conditions. Your rights and obligations are always governed by the wording of the Terms and Conditions which was effective when they arose.
- SERVICES PROVIDED
2. 1. What services can be used through the Web Interface?
A list of charging stations, including the type of charging allowed at the particular station, is provided at the Web Interface. In addition, user reviews, photos of the station and information about available additional services are shown. The operator is listed for each charging station.
If you have a user account on the Web Interface and you have topped up the account with sufficient minimum credit, you can activate the selected charging station from your electronic device and start charging. The price of electricity at the respective charging station and the charging station fee, including all taxes and any other charges, are listed on the Web Interface for each individual charging station.
- 2. How does the charging work?
To start charging, you need an electronic device with Internet access.
Or a mobile phone with the possibility to call the activation phone number (toll-free number).
If a certain minimum amount of credit is required for the charge, it is stated on the Web Interface.
You can activate the selected charging station using your electronic device. At the specified time, you must manually start the charging on site. Credit will be deducted from your user account according to the actual consumption measured at the charging station.
Instructions on how to activate your selected station are given on the Web Interface.
You will be notified of the activation of the charging station by e-mail or SMS according to your choice.
- 3. How will I know the current price?
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that the charging station fee stated directly on the charging station may differ from the charging station fee indicated on the Web Interface. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you also acknowledge that when using the EVMAP credit system, you are subject to the charging station fees displayed for the individual charging stations indicated on the Web Interface. The price of electricity and the charging station fee indicated on the Web Interface are determined by individual charging station operators, and our company is not able to influence them. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for their correctness or validity.
- CONDITIONS OF USE OF CREDIT
It is necessary to top up the user account with credit in order to use the service.
- 1. How can I top up my credit?
Select the credit top-up option in your user account. Select the amount, which you want to top up, and the method of payment. In order to top up your credit, enter the required details, in particular name and surname, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- 2. What methods of payment are accepted?
You can top up your credit mainly using the following methods:
- By bank transfer before the provision of service to our bank account (you will receive the transfer instructions on the Web Interface);
- In cash at our cash desk at the address of our registered office;
- Using GoPay (https://www.gopay.com/cs);
- Using PayPal (https://www.paypal.com/cz/webapps/mpp/home).
Other available methods of payment are listed on the Web Interface.
- In what currency can I pay?
Payment is possible in Czech crowns (CZK).
- 4. How can I use my credit?
You can use your credit to pay for the charging of an electric vehicle to operators of supported charging stations. By using our services, you authorise us to transfer the value of your credit to the charging station operator to pay the electric vehicle charging price. At our request, you agree to issue a written power of attorney for our company for this purpose. The power of attorney template is available on our Web Interface.
- 5. How can I receive a tax receipt for the electric vehicle charging?
A tax receipt for this payment will be sent to your e-mail immediately after your credit is used to charge an electric vehicle.
- 6. Can I request a refund of my credit?
The credit on your user account does not expire. We do not refund credit while your user account is active (the provisions of the Civil Code on withdrawal from contract do not apply). If your user account is closed or the Web Interface is no longer operated, we will refund your credit. Credit is refunded from the user account by transfer to your chosen account or using another agreed method of payment. The refund of unused credit is subject to identity verification.
Your rights arising from defective performance are governed by generally binding legislation (in particular, the provisions of sections 1914 - 1925, and 2099 - 2117 of the Civil Code).
- How can I claim a credit top-up?
If your credit has not been credited to your user account or if the credit was not credited in the correct amount, please contact us immediately via our contact e-mail address or phone number. To ensure the promptest possible handling of the complaint, we recommend that you attach a proof of payment.
If the complaint is justified, we will credit your account in the correct amount.
We handle complaints without undue delay, but no later than within 30 days.
- 2. How can I complain about services provided at charging stations?
Our company does not operate most of the charging stations. If a charging station is out of order, it cannot be activated from our Web Interface, the operator does not accept credits or the service has other deficiencies, you can contact us via our contact e-mail address, telephone number or user account. If it turns out that the fault is on our side, we will give you maximum support and we will address these defects to your maximum satisfaction. We will give you maximum support when handling a complaint directly with the charging station operator (fault on the part of the charging station operator).
- FINAL PROVISIONS
5. 1. Which licenses do you have for your business activities and who controls you?
We are authorised to provide our services on the basis of a trade license. Our activities are not subject to any other authorisation.
Trade control is exercised by the competent Trade Office within its powers. The Czech Trade Inspectorate checks compliance with consumer protection regulations. Consumers' rights are also defended by their interest associations and other customer protection entities.
- 2. How do you handle complaints?
We handle all complaints through our contact e-mail address. You can also contact the entities referred to in Article 5.1. In relation to our customers, we are not bound by and do not follow any codes of conduct.
- 3. What else should I know?
Distance communication means (in particular the Internet) are used in the provision of services. Any costs incurred when using distance communication means (especially Internet or telephone costs) are borne by you. These costs do not differ from the standard rate.
Unless otherwise agreed, all correspondence related to the services between us shall be in writing, either by e-mail, SMS, registered mail or personal delivery. We will send you correspondence to the e-mail address that you have provided to us.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is (or becomes) invalid, ineffective or void, it shall be replaced by a provision, the meaning of which comes closest to the invalid, ineffective or void provision. The invalidity, ineffectiveness or unenforceability of one provision does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The Terms and Conditions may be modified or amended only in writing.
These Terms and Conditions are valid and effective from 26 October 2016